HiGlutaXLTM RPMI-1640 With L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, HEPES buffer and Sodium bicarbonate (Liquid)
*SHIPPING LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
With L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, HEPES buffer and Sodium bicarbonate
1X Liquid Cell Culture Medium
Product Code: HM-AL060G
HiGlutaXL™ medium contains the stabilised dipeptide form of L-Glutamine, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine. HiGlutaXL™ medium offers several advantages over the conventional glutamine containing media. Dipeptide form prevents the intramolecular cyclization reaction, thus preventing toxic build -up of ammonia. L-Alanyl-LGlutamine incorporates L-Alanine that protects the alpha amino acid group. Aminopeptidases within the cell break the dipeptide, gradually releasing both L-Glutamine and L-Alanine for use by the cell. The gradual release of LGlutamine obviates the need to supplement L-Glutamine frequently and allows liquid media to be stored at 4°C for longer periods.
AL060G is HiGlutaXL™ RPMI-1640 medium supplemented with 25mM HEPES buffer, L-alanylL-glutamine and sodium bicarbonate. HEPES, a zwitterionic buffer having a pKa of 7.3 at 37° C prevents the initial rise in pH that tends to occur at the initiation of a culture and increases the buffering capacity of the medium. Users are advised to review the literature for recommendations regarding medium supplementation and physiological growth requirements specific for different cell lines.
|Calcium nitrate tetrahydrate||100.000||Choline chloride||3.000|
|Disodium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous||800.000||D-Biotin||0.200|
|Magnesium sulphate anhydrous||48.840||D-Ca-Pantothenate||0.250|
|Potassium chloride||400.000||Folic acid||1.000|
|Sodium chloride||6000.000||Pyridoxine hydrochloride||1.000|
|L-Asparagine anhydrous||50.000||p-Amino benzoic acid (PABA)||1.000|
|L-Glutamic acid||20.000||Glutathione reduced||1.000|
|L-Histidine hydrochloride||20.960||HEPES Buffer||5958.000|
|L-Hydroxyproline||20.000||Phenol red sodium salt||5.300|
|L-Tyrosine disodium salt||28.830|
- Appearance: Orangish red colored, clear solution.
- pH:7.00 -7.60
- Osmolality in mOsm/Kg H2O: 320.00 -360.00
- Sterility: No bacterial or fungal growth is observed after 14 days of incubation, as per USP specification.
- Cultural Response: The growth promotion capacity of the medium is assessed qualitatively by analyzing the cells for the morphology and quantitatively by estimating the cell counts and comparing it with a control medium through minimum three subcultures.
- Endotoxin Content: NMT 5EU/ml
Storage and shelf life:
- Store at 2-8°C away from bright light.
- Shelf life is 18 months.
- Use before expiry date given on the product label.