- HiGlutaXLTM Minimum Essential Medium Eagle With Earle's salts, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, NEAA and Sodium bicarbonate (Liquid)
HiGlutaXLTM Minimum Essential Medium Eagle With Earle's salts, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, NEAA and Sodium bicarbonate (Liquid)
*SHIPPING LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
HiGlutaXL™ Minimum Essential Medium Eagle
With Earle's salts, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, NEAA and Sodium bicarbonate
1X Liquid cell Culture Medium
Product Code: HM-AL047G
HiGlutaXL™ medium contains the stabilised dipeptide form of L-glutamine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine. HiGlutaXL™ medium offers several advantages over the conventional glutamine containing media. Dipeptide form prevents the intramolecular cyclization reaction, thus preventing toxic build-up of ammonia. L-alanyl-Lglutamine incorporates L-alanine that protects the alpha amino acid group. Aminopeptidases within the cell break the dipeptide, gradually releasing both L-glutamine and L-alanine for use by the cell. The gradual release of Lglutamine obviates the need of addition of L-glutamine at the time of use and allows liquid media to be stored at 4°C for longer periods.
AL047G is HiGlutaXL™ Minimum Essential Medium Eagle with Earle's salts, L-alanyl-L-glutamine, sodium bicarbonate and non-essential amino acids. Users are advised to review the literature for recommendations regarding medium supplementation and physiological growth requirements specific for different cell lines.
|Calcium chloride dihydrate||265.000||Choline chloride||1.000|
|Magnesium sulphate anhydrous||97.720||D-Ca-Pantothenate||1.000|
|Potassium chloride||400.000||Folic acid||1.000|
|Sodium chloride||6800.000||Pyridoxal hydrochloride||1.000|
|Sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous||122.000||Riboflavin||0.100|
|L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine||434.000||Phenol red sodium salt||11.000|
|L-Histidine hydrochloride monohydrate||42.000|
|L-Tyrosine disodium salt||51.900|
- Appearance: Orangish red colored, clear solution.
- pH:7.00 -7.60
- Osmolality in mOsm/Kg H2O: 280.00 -320.00
- Sterility: No bacterial or fungal growth is observed after 14 days of incubation, as per USP specification.
- Cultural Response: The growth promotion capacity of the medium is assessed qualitatively by analyzing the cells for the morphology and quantitatively by estimating the cell counts and comparing it with a control medium through minimum three subcultures.
- Endotoxin Content: NMT 5EU/ml
Storage and shelf life:
- Store at 2-8°C away from bright light.
- Shelf life is 18 months.
- Use before expiry date given on the product label.