HiGlutaXLTM Leibovitz’s L-15 Medium w/ L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (Liquid)
*SHIPPING LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
HiGlutaXL™ Leibovitz's L-15 Medium
1X Liquid Cell Culture Medium
Product Code: HM-AL011G
HiGlutaXL™ medium contains the stabilised dipeptide form of L-glutamine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine. HiGlutaXL™ medium offers several advantages over the conventional glutamine containing media. Dipeptide form prevents the intramolecular cyclization reaction, thus preventing toxic build -up of ammonia. L-alanyl-Lglutamine incorporates L-alanine that protects the alpha amino acid group. Aminopeptidases within the cell break the dipeptide, gradually releasing both L-glutamine and L-alanine for use by the cell. The gradual release of Lglutamine obviates the need to supplement L-glutamine frequently and allows liquid media to be stored at 4ºC for longer periods.
AL011G is HiGlutaXL™ Leibovitz's Medium with L-alanyl-L-glutamine. Users are advised to review the literature for recommendations regarding medium supplementation and physiological growth requirements specific for different cell lines.
|Calcium chloride dihydrate||185.000||Choline chloride||1.000|
|Magnesium chloride hexahydrate||200.000||D-Ca-Pantothenate||1.000|
|Magnesium sulphate anhydrous||97.720||Folic acid||1.000|
|Potassium phosphate monobasic||60.000||Pyridoxal hydrochloride||1.000|
|Sodium chloride||8000.000||Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium salt||0.100|
|Sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous||109.120||Thiamine monophosphate||1.000|
|L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine||446.000||Phenol red sodium salt||11.000|
|L-Arginine (free base)||500.000||Sodium pyruvate||550.000|
|L-Cysteine (free base)||120.000|
|L-Histidine (free base)||250.000|
|L-Tyrosine disodium salt||276.160|
- Appearance: Orangish red colored, clear solution.
- pH:7.30 -7.90
- Osmolality in mOsm/Kg H2O: 300.00 -340.00
- Sterility: No bacterial or fungal growth is observed after 14 days of incubation, as per USP specification.
- Cultural Response: The growth promotion capacity of the medium is assessed qualitatively by analyzing the cells for the morphology and quantitatively by estimating the cell counts and comparing it with a control medium through minimum three subcultures.
- Endotoxin Content: NMT 5EU/ml
Storage and shelf life:
- Store at 2-8°C away from bright light.
- Shelf life is 18 months.
- Use before expiry date given on the product label.