- HiGlutaXLTM Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium, High Glucose w/ L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Sodium pyruvate and Sodium bicarbonate (Liquid)
HiGlutaXLTM Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium, High Glucose w/ L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Sodium pyruvate and Sodium bicarbonate (Liquid)
*SHIPPING LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
HiGlutaXL™ Dulbecco's Modified Eagle Medium, High Glucose
With L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Sodium pyruvate and Sodium bicarbonate
1X Liquid Cell Culture Medium
Product Code: HM-AL007G
HiGlutaXL™ medium contains the stabilised dipeptide form of L-glutamine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine. HiGlutaXL™ medium offers several advantages over the conventional glutamine containing media. Dipeptide form prevents the intramolecular cyclization reaction, thus preventing toxic build -up of ammonia. L-alanyl-Lglutamine incorporates L-alanine that protects the alpha amino acid group. Aminopeptidases within the cell break the dipeptide, gradually releasing both L-glutamine and L-alanine for use by the cell. The gradual release of Lglutamine obviates the need to supplement L-glutamine frequently and allows liquid media to be stored at 4°C for longer periods.
AL007G is HiGlutaXL™ Dulbecco’s Modified Eagle Medium with 4.5gms glucose per liter, L-alanyl-Lglutamine, sodium pyruvate and sodium bicarbonate. Users are advised to review the literature for recommendations regarding medium supplementation and physiological growth requirements specific for different cell lines.
|Calcium chloride dihydrate||265.000||Choline chloride||4.000|
|Ferric nitrate nonahydrate||0.100||D-Ca-Pantothenate||4.000|
|Magnesium sulphate anhydrous||97.720||Folic acid||4.000|
|Sodium bicarbonate||3700.000||Pyridoxal hydrochloride||4.000|
|Sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous||109.000||Thiamine hydrochloride||4.000|
|L-Arginine hydrochloride||84.000||Phenol red sodium salt||15.900|
|L-Cysteine dihydrochloride||62.570||Sodium pyruvate||110.000|
|L-Tyrosine disodium salt||103.790|
- Appearance: Orangish red colored, clear solution.
- pH:7.00 -7.60
- Osmolality in mOsm/Kg H2O: 320.00 -360.00
- Sterility: No bacterial or fungal growth is observed after 14 days of incubation, as per USP specification.
- Cultural Response: The growth promotion capacity of the medium is assessed qualitatively by analyzing the cells for the morphology and quantitatively by estimating the cell counts and comparing it with a control medium through minimum three subcultures.
- Endotoxin Content: NMT 1EU/ml
Storage and shelf life:
- Store at 2-8°C away from bright light.
- Shelf life is 18 months.
- Use before expiry date given on the product label.